- Electronic Surveillance: An Investigator's Point of View,
published in CBI Bulletin, May 1999.
- Here is another article based on a talk given by me in September
2000, at RBI's Training College at Mumbai on the subject of Cybercrime - Issues of Concern
- Note on Setting up of Cybercrime Cells
- Suggestions to Improve criminal investigation
- Mission Statements for Police Organizations
- My Weblog is available at saravade.livejournal.com. I am
planning to make one entry per week, at least, and write in a more spontaneous
manner about current issues, which is what blogging is all about. I will put up
the more deliberatea writings on this site. An archive of initial
22 entries, from 22 December 2003 to 17 July 2004 is available.
- I and Pradnya wrote an article, titled Emerging Scenarios of
Cyber Frauds in India, based on some early cases of cyber fraud in Mumbai,
investigation of which was supervised by Pradnya. The article was published
in the December 2003 CBI Bulletin. It can be downloaded here.
- Our joint article, 'Broken Windows in Cyberspace' on the unique Public-Private
Partnership between Mumbai Police and NASSCOM, for
a safer syber space, can be found in the March issue of Police Chief
Magazine, published by the International Association of the Chiefs
of Police. It is available online here and here(pdf version)
- CBI Bulletin of January - March 2007 has published our article'PMLA - A
Critical Appraisal' on the Precention of Money Laundering Act. The article
can be downloaded here.